Refer to our information guide on the Documents page for history and general information about KJP.
Our vision is to continue developing Kloof Junior Primary School as a centre of excellence for learners in the Foundation Phase
- We will EDUCATE the child as a whole person by developing them academically, physically aesthetically and emotionally
- We will PROVIDE a loving, caring environment, which enables the child to develop into a self confident and well-adjusted person
- We will ENSURE that the educators are of the highest calibre and that they are kept abreast of developments in the field of education
- We will PROVIDE optimum educational facilities
- We will ADMINISTER the school according to Christian principles whilst acknowledging the freedom of religious choice
- We will KEEP the classes small (currently set at 27 learners per class)
- We will AIM at ensuring that the school culture reflects the culture of the area from which our learners are drawn.
- We will MAINTAIN relationship with parents so that they are encouraged to become involved in the activities of the school.
- We will STRIVE to create a warm supportive environment in which a child will feel comfortable to express his emotions and test his ideas